Arrow 16 review by Kustom

Kustom: Arrow 16

Price paid: A$ 299

Purchased from: Tandy

I use an Epiphone G400 with two humbuckers. As I said before it suits my dark modern sound extremely well, in fact I could not ask for better. It also suits the punk rock which I often drift into. The only thing you have to watch out for is the feedback when the gain is over about half way. The clean channel seems to be perfect except for a very slight distortion when cranked all the way up. The distortion suits me perfectly and can even get up to the br00talz death metal sounds. All in all I love it!

As I've said previously it suits my style perfectly. I've been playing for four years and have owned some pretty budgey amps, an 80 watt RMS amp and this, this has by far been the best. If this was stolen I would most definatly buy another without a seconds thought I just love it. I just wish it was a bit louder, but hey, aside from that it's perfect for me... Clearly it's not the greatest amp in the world, but as far as solid states go I think it's great.

I think I've had it for about 7 months and it's been great for me. I've taken it to an outside gig at a pub, band practice every weekend and playing it in my room every night and I have not had one problem. I have gigged it without a backup and it didn't let me down at all. I'd do it again in fact.

This amp is very versatile and suits my needs and style very well. It can handle my dark modern tones very well. I've also used it to play punk, blues, funk and rock n roll all of which it did exceptionally well. The amp has two channels lead and clean. I don't need to go into that too much as everyone else here already has.. the only major downside is that the feedback on the lead channel is terrible. It's not a big problem for me as I've incorporated it into my style. I use this amp every night at home and really give it a beating at practice every weekend and it handles it fine.