Dart 10FX review by Kustom

Kustom: Dart 10FX

I use my Slammer DA-21 H/S/S with this amp and it can produce everything. I can play RHCP, Nirvana, Slipknot, Jimi Hendrix, HIM, Metallica and so on. The amp isnt noisy. It can make a very clean and rythmic sound, it also can make a very bright blusey sound, and with right distortion it can make a very metaly and heavy sound. I don't use the distortion from the amp because I have my Boss DS-1, but I use it a bit so it can sound like Jimi Hendrix'es and RHCP overdrive.

I play: funk rock, grunge, alternative metal and blues and they all sound great with this amplifier. I'm playng for 6 years I own Slammer DA-21 and Boss DS-1 I'm also going to buy Korg AX 1500 or smth else so after some time playng with this amp will be even more satisfing. It has everything I want.I compared it to Laney lx20 Marshall MG15CD and Yamaha GA-10 and the Kustom sounds beter than all them combined. I'm very happy that I bought this one. I think everyone that needs just a simple practice amp should buy Kustom Dart 10FX.

I wouldn't gig with it because it's just a practise amp, but I'm sure it can last for like 20 years. It's covered in leather and it's very hard to break. The knobs are made from metal. But it's prety heavy so carying around isnt the most satisfyng thing to do. I'm sure it will gona produce me the most beautiful sounds till death separates us.

Kustom Dart 10FX is a great practice amp for everyone, it doesnt't matter if your just some John Smith or John Frusciante, it fits for everything to everyone. Mine amplifier is build in 2004. The amp is very versatile, it can go from funk rock, to alternative metal, to grunge and even to blues. It has two chanels: clean (which produces a clean sound) and Lead (which produces overdrive). The amplifier has two built in efects: reverb (very useful) and delay (not so useful). It also has a headphone jack but I don't use it cause it ruins the distortions sound. I use this amp in my room and it's loud as s--t even though it has only 10 wats. All in all a very great practice amplifier.