Dart 10FX review by Kustom

Kustom: Dart 10FX

This amp is really loud! When playing with distortion (which I will talk more about later) I have to put the volume Switch on my guitar down almost all the way. I use an SX strat with three single coil pickups. My guitar isn't really suited for the kind of music I play, though, which is mainly metal and rock. The amp sounds awesome, however. The only thing I dislike is that the distortion is really noisy, and a bit too rough. Right now I'm thinking of buying a pedal, I'll probably be getting the Boss OD-3 OverDrive pedal. The clean channel is really clean. I can't naturally overdrive it unless I max out the volume both on the guitar and amp, but even then it's only a very light overdrive.

It's awesome and I love it, although I wish I had tried out the distortion on some other amps before buying this, as although I'm happy with this one, I'm not completely satisfied. Overall, it looks cool, is really tough and sounds nice. If I lost it I'd probably buy it again, or maybe get another bigger amp, like maybe the Kustom Arrow 16.

I don't play gigs, but even if I did the only reason I wouldn't use it is that it might be a bit too soft to be heard in an auditorium. But if I was just playing in a room with some friends I'd probably use it. It's really solid. Feels like really solid plastic, and it's covered in leather, so it look quite cool. Decals are made of metal, the knobs are plastic with a metal coating, but they look pretty tough. They're pretty darn shiny, too. I've only had this amp for about a month and a half, but I don't think it's gonna break down on me anytime soon.

Wonderful amp. No idea when it was made. Two channels, lead (distortion: gain) and clean. Three channel EQ, low, mid and high. Built in FX, reverb and delay. However, you can olny use one or the other, not both at the same time. But that isn't much of a problem because I only use the reverb. The control knobs are at the top of the amp, which makes it convenient to adjust when I'm sitting in a chair. The only negative point of the control arrangement is that the on/off Switch is behind and under the amp "head", which means you have to reach in from the back of the speaker enclosure to turn the amp on.

ryno88
    i have had this amp since i bought my first guitar ( about 9 months ago.) and i absolutely love it. I wish it would go a little louder for band practice but hey its a great little amp that i recommend to anyone looking into getting their first electri or just a new practice amp.
    jack hate crew
    i have this amp, but it the casing isnt as durable as it says in the reviews, it is getting scraped and one of the things on the bottom that it stands on has come off (sorry idk what its called), but it produces a great sound, the delay isnt very useful though, but the reverb works great! i have owned it for two years and the sound is still going strong!
    eddie.baby
    I compared this to a fender mustang when I bought it and to be honest I thought it sounded as good if not better, apart from it didnt have all the digital extras like the fender, and it was much cheaper at the time. It really does sound superb on the clean and lead sides of the amp. It goes insanely loud too for tiny amp and with 10 watts