Dual 30 RC review by Kustom

Kustom: Dual 30 RC

Purchased from: Musicians Friend

I used many guitars on this amp and they all give the same sound out, so it doesn't really matter what guitar you're using on this amp. The amp will start giving a thumping noise if you turn the distortion up too loud. The distortion is kind of brutal.

I play metal/rock and this amp sounds great with other distortion/effects plugged into it. I own the GNX3 and use that but I've also used seperate distortion boxes and it still brings that heavy sound every time I play. The only thing I don't like on this amp is the distortion is a little noisy. Besides that, I would definatly recommend this amp to anyone.

This amp is pretty reliable. I've used this in 3 gigs without a backup and it still works great. The amp has never broken down. This amp is very sturdy, yet quite heavy for it's size.

This amp is great for any type of music you play. The 3 band equalizer (low, mid, high), help you determine any sound you want to make. If you play metal/rock, the distortion may be a little to noisy for you, so I'd recommend either a distortion stompbox or noise reduction stompbox if this happens to you. This amp has two channals (distortion and clean) and two types of presets (USA and UK). Very loud and clean sounds amazing with a good equilizer.