Dual 30 RC review by Kustom

Kustom: Dual 30 RC

As I mentioned before, no mmatter what I plug into it it just sounds superb. I've played on many other amps and nothing seems to give such a powerful and decent tone as this one. I also tend to plug my acoustic into it from time to time which sounds great aswell.

Overall I would give this amp a 10/10 and would definately recommend getting one of these. It's got everything you could ever want in an amp. Great tone, powerful sound and anything you plug into it sounds great. I've played on many other amps such as Orange and some peaveys and nothing compares to the Kustom Dual 30RC.

This amp and I have been through thick and thin together for many years now and the previous owner had it even longer than I have. This amp has lived an impressive life and hasn't had one problem so far. Definately reliable for a gig, the celestion speaker really packs a punch.

I bought this amp second for what I beleive to be a bargain. I play mannyyy styles of music from metal to classical to funk and this amp seems to give a great sound no matter what I plug into it. I have a bc rich warlock which of the lead channel gives a great distortion sound, while when I use my 2008 Fender stratocaster on the second channel I can get an awesome clean funky blues sound. this amp is incredably versitile and I just adore it.