KGA10 review by Kustom

• Reviewer's score: 7 Good
Kustom: KGA10

Purchased from: Matchets Music Store

I am only using an encore guitar at the moment but it still sounds good. It suits all of my styles of music. It is noisy enough when I have it up full way when I use my garage I don't usually play it thet lound in the house. The clean channel stays at the same level when you distort it. well the distortion can be brutal if you set it to be.

I play alot of styles of music and I think its perfect for them all. I have only been playing about a year but I am still improving. I also own a Encore guitar and a DOD Tec4x guitar effects pedal. Well if were stolen or lost and I have more money I would get a bigger Kustom amp. Well my friend has a Yamaha 10wat amp and it so much better than this.

I think its very dependant. Yes I would use it without backup as it has held for me in the past. It has never broke down at all.

I am not quite sure what year the amp was made in but I think it is very good for the music I play but I use a guitar effects pedal with it. I play alot of diffrent styles of music like metal, grunge, rock, it suits for all typs. It has 3 knobs voice, gain and volume the gain and voice give it a diffrent type of distortion which suits what style you want to play. It also has a headphone jack and an overdrive button. This is only a 10wat amp I only use it at home and when I am practicing it sounds much better with a guitar effects pedal. I have only been playing for about a year and it has done me well.