KGA10 review by Kustom

• Reviewer's score: 3.5 Poor
Kustom: KGA10

I use a LP with Alnico Humbuckers. The Amp doesn't come up to snuff with what I play. It has an irritable hum coming out of it (even with not one cable plugged in). It may have a wiring issue I don't know for sure. It basically can do some rock and clean tones. It gets steady clean sound at high volumes surprisingly. The "Overdrive" is just not good. I never used it after trying it once. Which is why I bought a Zoom G1XN to make up for that loss.

This amp is passable for beginners. But for intermediate, just save up for a Marshall or Jet City.

This amp is hardly good or powerful enough to play a show. I wont be surprised if this amp just quits on itself. I could be the blame of its quality since I may have dropped it once. It didn't sound good before that so I guess not.

This amp I have never heard of until I bought it. And found it was a fairly good quality amp. It doesn't suit my needs very well. The Overdrive setting I rarely use since it sounds just messy and not good. There is no EQ or Channel Switching. I wish it came with and EQ, Channel Switching, Reverb, Delay, all that good stuff. I use it for practice and playing. Its my only one. I plan to buy a Jet City Amplification JCA12XS soon.