MXD30 review by Laney

Laney: MXD30

Purchased from: Hong Kong Tom Lee

I always use it on distortion, the Amp has two different types of distortion, one is deeper and the other is a Laney trade mark "Max" distortion which is great for heavy metal and punk rock. It has alot of variety, more than it needs. The clean channel is perfect up to the max volume.

Great for punk rock fans, use it for anything really. If it broke or stolen or lost or anything then I wouldnt get another one, but I will get the biggest one you can get! It's awesome! Only one bad thing, with FX pedals you can't mix it with the distortion. But the FX pedal works on the clean channel. Get it, it's worth it.

It's not big for a massive gig but it's great for a hall or big room. It's never broken down I have had it for a year. I dropped it a couple of times but it hasn't broken, it's really durable.

The Amp was made from good ol' Britain and is a great amp. It's perfect for soft down to heavy metal. It has, 2 reverbs, 4 delays, 2 chorus, flanger, rotary speaker simulator, octaver, chorus + reverb, chorus + delay, flange + delay and, octaver + delay. All this in a small powerful amp. It can get really loud I only use it on 2 but I can go up to 10. It's also about 40 - 50 cm wide! Small but loud!

cheames
    this review sucks. why wasn't mine accepted? it was way better than this...is ot cause i was unregistered at the time?