Flextone HD review by Line 6

Line 6: Flextone HD

Purchased from: Pawn Shop

I use a Gibson LP with stock pickups. I play metal, rock, punk and everything. It is loud but it loses its nice sound when it is really loud. The amp has many models to choose from, from tweed to hi gain or rectifier. The clean channel does not distort at high levels although it gets more bassy. The distortion is insane and I love it but again at high levels it sucks.

I play metal, punk, rock and everything and I think it is a good match. I have been playing for 3 years and I own alot of other gear but this is what I use. If it were stolen or lost I think I would get another amp but for 300 I think it is a steal. I love the sound, I hate the sounds at high levels, my fav. feature is distortion and the clean sounds very nice also.

I could depend on this amp and I would gig with it and without a backup. The amp hasn't breaken yet and I don't think it will seeing as it is built like a rock.

The Line 6 Flextone HD amp head has many effects and amp models. It has four footswitchable channels. It has effects loops. I don't use the effects as much, I do like it for the distortion. I use this amp in my studio and recording. It sounds really good and is loud at 300 watts. It is all digital and solid state.

HELLSHREDD
    I wonder why there is no review on the spidervalve hd-100 , maybe cuz it blows this head,lmao