Flextone III Plus review by Line 6

Line 6: Flextone III Plus

Purchased from: St.John's music

I play a Yamaha pacifica. Mostly using my duncan invader bridge pickup. Plays anything I want to from Blink 182, Taking Back Sunday, Springstein, to Guns N' Roses, it does it all. Not noisy at all and can make any sound from metal distortion to super bright cleans. The distortion is also pretty damn brutal.

Great match for any style of music. I've been playing for a while any brought this back two days after gettin a spider III 75w and couldn't believe the difference, plenty more options and most important it's got better sound. I would buy it again if stolen. Love everything and the accuracy of the amps are by far my favorite thing about this amp. Way better than the spider and I only wish I got the XL just for moer watts. Amazing amp!

Never broken down, would and am going to soon use it without a backup. Very reliable cause it solid state. haven't had to deal with the guys at Line 6 but I'm sure they're great. Very reliable, I never have second thought when using this amp. awesome reliability and durabiity.

Don't know when it was made, 2006 I think? Very, very versitile amp plays any style with it's 32 amp models and 16 cabs that you can mix n' match! I play most at punk, metal, pop-punk, so I usually have it on the mesa dual or Triple Rectifier, or the Marshall JMC2000 model. There are four preset channels that you can save over with whatever you want and instantly access whenever. And if you the the FBV shortboard you can have 36 custom channels. there's plenty of onboard effets, effects loop, midi in/outs, XLR outputs headphone jack and more.It have enough power for band practise and probably enough for a gig but haven't tried that yet. It is solid state but it comes pretty close to tubes.