Spider 112 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider 112

I use a Epi Les Paul Standard and it sounds great. It has six settings for clean, twang, blues, crunch, metal, and insane. Each setting has two sound choices. It lets you turn off the hum and lets you pump up the distortion for every setting. The distortion is awsome even at very low volumes.

I play rock and it is perfect. You could play almost anything on this amp. It's really versatile. I've been playing for like 2 and a half years. I also have a Vox Pathfinder (good begginer amp) and a Schecter 006 Deluxe (sux). If it were stolen, I would probably get another one. I love everything and hate nothing about it. My favorite part is the preset sounds: blues, crunch, etc. The only thing I wish is that it came with a pedal. Overall it is a steal for $300 and a solid amp.

For everyone from young guitarists looking for their first 'serious' amp, who want to explore a number of different guitar tones, to more experienced players growing frustrated with the limitations of a 'one or two sound' amp, and searching for their own signature sound, Spider 112 is just what you're looking for. Designed to deliver great tone and performance flexibility to guitarists who typically would not be able to afford such luxury, Spider 112 offers more sonic integrity and tonal variety than other amps in its price range.