Spider 112 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider 112

Purchased from: Long & McQuade

I'm using 2 gold humbuckers on my Hp signature series Peavey guitar (best sound quality). It does suit my style because its a small guitar and its easier to solo and do fast riffs. No, my guitar isn't noisy at all nither is the amp. I put mine on treble, I can squeel and everything and gives a nice deathy head crushing distortion out of it. And as for enviroments I hope you mean my basement. The amp can make many sounds, from clean, to insane, it has blues, twang, metal, and crunch, suitable for anyone, it does take a week or 2 to program but once ytiu have that down, your amp shall fail you not. The celan channel on full is even cleaner then on low. I put my clean on minor delay, on my guitr I put it on rhythm ot get a bassy stadium sound and also on ful reverb. The distortion will kill you when you put it loud, I actually put the amp on full and my friend heard ot from across the main street on his street and the amp didnt crap out or fall apart at all, thats how loud it is, deffinetly a gig/practise amplifier.

I play metal, only, occasionaly I play nirvana (my limit), Yes, this totally suits my souind, it has that kind of bassy Anthrax sound and then you can set it anyhin from freaking greenday to Slayer to Bodom, you dont need any pedals, just the FBV Shortboard (check my review on that in a week). I don't wish to ask anything, me getting this amp was like fate. Hell yes I would get the same amp, broken not broken, I love the new Line 6 Spiders, the stacks and everything. I absolutely love the distortion, it rules. My favourite feature is the phaser and dealy, I also never stop using reverb its sound lke I'm in a stadium, when I play Van Halen's Eruption and but the phaser on minum and the drive on full and the reverb on and I turn the master half way, It feels like a concert. yes, I compared it with almost every amp with over 30 watts such as marshalls, traynors (never buy a Traynor) and Voxs and Fenders. Nothing compares at all. yah, this is the way to go coming from a 13 year old kid who plays awesome.

Well, considering that I had just bought this, I tried at least 50 other amps, I spent weeks at Long & Mcquade Choosing, buying, Reurning many amps. I first had a 0 Watt Epiphone, then a 15 watt Peavey (sucked), Then a 40 watt Traynor (worst amp every, crapped out 7 times and 2 week warrenty). So I saved for this one. I would totally use this amp at a gig without a backup. This amp is the greatest. This amp will not breakdown. If you get upset and kick the hell out of it nopting willhappen, jump on it, off ot whatever, itll still work. It weighs a lot though.

This amp has many features and effects such as: chorus/flanger, phaser, tremolo (all in one knob), In the second knob it has: delay, tape echo, sweep echo. It has many sound modes such as, insane, metal, blues, twang, clean and more. The amp is stereo/solidstate.