Spider 112 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider 112

Purchased from: GuitarCenter

I use it with a Fender strat standard hh with stock pickups. I can play anything that I want with this amp. I mostly play classic rock but I like most other stuff to. It sounds great when I play it quiet, not muffled at all. It can make a bunch of sounds like chorus flange, sweep echo, tremelo, delay, phaser and tape echoand reverb. The clean sounds great and when I kick it into insane mode it sounds like Slayer.

I play classic rock, this amp is a great match. I have been playing for almost 3 years. I have a DigiTech RP50 and a Dunlop crybaby. I would buy it again if it was stolen. I love the clean and the distortion, they both sound great. My favorite feature is the different amp models.it could also be smaller because it is kind of bulky. I wish it had an acoustic simulator but other than that this thing rocks!

I depend on this amp and I would definately play it at a gig with no backup. My amp has not had any problems so far and I expect it to stay that way. I got a 2 year waranty just in case. I could use any of my presets and it would sound great. The warranty was only 25 dollars so I thought it was worth it.

This amp is amazing! It has 6 amp models that all sound great (clean, blues, twang, crunch, metal and insane). I don't even use my effects pedal anymore because it sounds so good without it. It has 4 channels but you can get 32 if you by the pedal. I just got this amp so I have only practiced in my room but I will be jamming with friends soon.

screamokid
    i just got this amp like less then a week ago full aggreement great first serious amp