Spider 210 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider 210

Purchased from: Ebay seller

Sounds great with my 2000 Mexican Stratocaster (3 single coil pups) in every style of play. The clean is clean at all volume levels, and the "insane" setting provides more distortion than I would ever use (not into metal). I've been able to recreate a lot of popular sounds with the various settings.

Overall, I am very impressed with this amp. It gives me the versatility and quality that I wanted without paying an arm and a leg. The only thing that would prevent me from buying this or any other Line 6 amp again is if it turns out to be unreliable.

I can't really give a reliability rating because I've only had it for a week. However, it is not a brand new amp, I am the second owner, and it survived a cross country shipment, so I'll give it a 3 based on that. It hasn't given me any problems so far.

Some of its main features are 7 digital effects, 10 factory presets, 4 user programmable channels, and a head phone jack. The effects are extrememly versatile, and with the FB4 pedal setup you can modify each channel (with a boost of gain, volume, tone, etc) by standing on the channel selector instead of just tapping it. Amp will satisfy every style of play. I can't think of any features I would want that it doesn't have. The 2x10s provide more than enough volume, but unfortunately I've never had it up all the way due to the thin walls of my apartment building. It is plenty powerful for home use.