Spider II 112 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II 112

Purchased from: Local Shop

I'm playing this amp mostly with my PRS Tremonti SE, but also uses my Epiphone Les Paul on it sometimes. It fits my kind of music perfectly. Because it can be setup in so many ways that it covers all the genres of music I play. It has I build-in Noise Suppressor, so the noise from the high gained distortion can be cut out. The distortion on the Metal and Insane settings are absolutely brutal! It really blows your mind when trying it out!

Before I bought this amp, I used the Peavey Studio Pro 112. But this amp is far superior to that amp! I've been playing for about 10 years and have had my share of amps, and this is by far the best! Gotta Love it!

I would trust (and have trusted) this amp at a gig. But as a general rule, don't ever play without a back-up.

-This amp was made in 2003 -I play many different types of music, ranging from John Mayer all the way to really hard metal and this amp is absolutely fantastic for All of those genres! You can select between 12 different amps: Clean, Twang, Blues, Crunch, Metal and Insane. There are two versions of each. No matter which of the settings you choose this amp will make a perfect sound! It also has effect built into it: Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay, Tape Delay, Sweep Echo and Reverb. These effects can be combined with each of the 12 settings creating some really cool sounds. I use this amp with my band, and although it's "only" 75w it really makes enough sound to fill a pretty big room.