Spider II 112 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II 112

Purchased from: Advance music

I play a Fender Strat and a Gibson Les Paul thrpugh this amp and I'm amazed everyone time I plaug in about how well they both sound. Also there is almost no feedback in all of the settings except insane because of the high amount of distorion. This amp has 6 different amp models with 2 settings for each model. (clean twang blues crunch metal and insane) and the distortion on this amp is amzing because with the metal setting it gives amzing gain but you can still make it louder with the gain knob which is sweet.

This amp is an aawesome amp for anyone who plays lead or rhythm with gain in their band. I've been playing for 3 years now and it's the best amp I've played.

This amp is amzingly deoendable and I haven't needed a backup amp with once. This amp has yet to let me down.

I got this amp for christmas and I must say that this one of the best sounding amps I have ever played. The ranged of effects you can get without using the 6 different amp models is awesome enough. I mostly play metal or punk so I use the metal setting most of the time. Which is awesome because it has an extremely high amount of gain but it still has all the clarity you gould when clean. I use this amp whenever I play wether it be at home or at gigs it works for all of it.