Spider II 112 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II 112

I can get almost any sound I want with this amp. Most resently I figure out a mixture to chorus, flange and delay that makes that ring from the Korn song Hating. I mean it would take forever figuring out what pedals they use. I mostly play metal and hard rock and sometimes alternitive. I have a BC NJ Series Warlock 7-String and this amp works in amazing unison with it. The clean stays clean no matter how high the volume, too and I think thats one of the most important things about an amp.

It's an amazing amp and is well worth the $300. If your new to guitars pick up a little 0 Watt Crate, don't go with this unless you've had a lot of experience with effects. I've only been playing 1 year. I just learned everything before I picked up a guitar.

I use it at all my gigs. There is no replacement. This thing won't break if you pushed it off the roof of your car. (Don't try that for all you idiots out there).

This amp is simply amazing! It has everything from chorus flange to the perfect "Metal Distortion." I've played my friends Marshall stack and though louder (DUH) my Spider can get a lot better sounds no matter what pedal he uses.