Spider II 112 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II 112

Purchased from: eBay

Well my guitar broke and I'm playing with some kind of Peavey someone let me borrow and it looks like a strat, but it sounds great. It is perfect for Metallica and I have been able to get a Black Sabbath sounding tone too. It has 12 different amp models built in including: clean, twang, blues, crunch, metal, and insane, all of which do what they are supposed to do. The clean sound sounds very good to me in my opinion. The distoration will rip your balls off and through them against the wall. Trust me, make sure when you go to put on some reverb that you do not touch the volume switch or you will piss your pants. Putting this thing up past six is just wasting electricity because it is so loud.

This thing is perfect for any kind of rock, maybe even folk rock. I have been playing for about a year and my guitar sucks so I'm not gonna mention it. If it were lost or stolen, I could not afford another because I don't have a job. My favorite feature is the insane distoration. It is the perfect amp for me, and probably you and thats all I can say.

I have never done a give but I take it from my dad' house to my mom's house every week and it is still alive so.

The Spider II 112 was made in 2004. It is a fairly versatile amp for whatever style you wanna play, but it was made for rock. It has 7 effects with three being able to be on at once. It has four channels and you do not need a footswitch to change channels, but it helps. I use all of the features except the sweep echo, it is useless. I just play for fun and it has more power than I need, but it is a very affordable amp.