Spider II 112 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II 112

Purchased from: Axe Music

I use a 2005 american made Telecaster and a Fender Stratacoustic. Both sound great on this amp. The amp is very quiet even when on high distortion and cranked up. It suits all styles of music. I have also used my Boss Metal Zone MT-2 distortion pedal but it is definatly not needed as the amp has great distortion already.

Overall this amp is awesome for anyone and any style of music. I've been playing for almost 3 years. Before this amp I had a Fender Frontman-15 and the Spider 2 blows it away by a mile. If it was ever stolen I would go and by another one ASAP. I can't live without it.

I've owned this amp for almost 2 years and it has not had a single thing wrong with it. I bring it almost everywhere I go and its not even scratched. Definatly reliable and yes I do gig with it without a backup.

This amp is awesome! It's got all the effects that you could ever want (chorus/flange, tremolo, phaser, delay, tape echo, sweep echo, and reverb). It also has 6 amp models you can choose from (clean, twang, bluse, crunch, metal, and insane). It's got 4 channels that you can set and switch between using the footswitch that it comes with. I play in a band with some guys from school and it works pretty good. The only downside is it's not as loud as some other 75 watt amps but it works. I play all kinds of music but mostly classic rock ( Guns N' Roses, Pink Floyd, ect). I also play some metal and even country. It works great for all styles of music, and plus its fun to screw around with all the effects.