Spider II 112 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II 112

Purchased from: eBay

I've played this with an ESP Viper-50 and an Epiphone Les Paul Custom and it sounds awesome. I use the ESP for metal/hard rock and the Epiphone for classic rock, blues and other stuff. I can get any tone I like with the 12 amp models and additional features. The amp has perfect volume controls, and the distortion always remains constant at either end of the scale with high volumes.

Great amp. Definitely worth every penny paid. When used with my Line 6 Pod XT Live I can get great effects. The 4 channels are great for gigging, but could be more practical with 4 pedals (one for each channel), rather than moving along one at a time. I would definitely buy this amp again if it were lost or stolen. A great buy, which I am very pleased of.

I've had this amp a year and it hasn't broken once yet. I would definitely gig without a backup, but you can never be too careful. If I had to take a backup, it'd be another one of these babies.

This amp is very nice. When I first played it I knew it would be awesome, and man was I pleased. I was able to get perfect tones for songs by all my favourite artists (notably Pantera, sounds so nice). With 4 foot-switchable channels and preset amp effects this amp kicks. Only thing I have against it is the fact that you can't turn off the reverb by footswitch.