Spider II 112 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II 112

Right now I am using a Jackson DKMGT with EMG pickups. It sounds great with this amp. I play all different kinds of music. I play blues, metal, emo, punk, and all the other kinds, and it sounds great for all of them. It comes with soo many different distortions and sounds. It's amazing. It has two different types of all of the following: clean, twang, blues, crunch, metal, insane. The clean channel is clean at all volumes, and the distortion ranges from mild to insane. Great sounds.

I play almost every different styles of music, and this amp can, too. I have been playing for almost 3 years; I have a Jackson DKMGT and an Ibanez acoustic/electric. Even though its an acoustic. It still sounds good played through this amp. If it were stolen or lost, I would definetly buy it again. My favorite feature is the tuner, because you can never tune too much. I definetly would recomend this amp to anyone.

This is the most dependable I have ever had. I always use it without a backup, and it has never broken down.

This is the best amp ever! It has a headphone jack, external speaker jack, and a footswitch jack (special footswitch only compatable with Line 6). It has a built-in tuner, which is great. The only things I do not use are the "tape echo," and the "sweep echo." I use this amp for practice at home and for gigs; it is soo loud.

chubb666
    i like this amp, it was my second one up from my practice amp and it took me about 3 weeks to decide weathe ror not to buyit. i had a choice between a marshall or a hughes and keftner switchblade. i really wanted the huges and keftner one but it was really expensive and i only play at home. for me coming up from a practice amps with three nobs on to this was overwhelming at first but now i have it sorted and have some settings saved to it which i love cause it gives me plenty of dirt in my sound.
    Jondy
    I just tried this amp out yesterday. It's completely awesome. It's only 200 bucks right now, and it's a steal, and man I wish I had some cash.