Spider II 112 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II 112

I will be buying a Les Paul deluxe soon but I currently playing a Washburn Dime V. It has double humbucker pickups which are perfect for this amp. I play mostly Led Zeppelin, Classic Rock, and Pearl Jam. I cannot be more pleased. I can go from the smooth angelic sound of stairway to heaven to the hard driving riff in whole lotta love without even touching a knob. What an amp!

I will recommend this amp to any style player. It could accomodate the blues player, bluegrass, metal/shred, and the all around classical player. I would definately buy another one. My favorite features are the programmable channels that rembember your presets and the tap tempo button. I'm going to go play it now!

It's like a cement block you can plug your guitar into, it doesn't break, it only gets better and stronger every time.

This is a 2004 amp that can literally do it all. I am still finding out what it can do and it has been months since I bought it. It has 4 programable channels, 12 amp models, 6 effects in which two can be used simultaneously and controlled by the ever so popular tap tempo button. I also purchased the FBV express which switches between four channels with the 4 buttons (one for each) and a volume control/wah pedal.

hippieking24
    the looks of this amp catch the eye of every customer in the guitar store i work at. but, not as good as the marshall or old-school vox amps
    andrew22
    i think for 200 dollars this amp is one of the best out there, with the effects and 75 watts, come on. but just try one out, if you dont like it, look at a marshall or a peavey maybe
    ibanezrg120plyr
    this is amp is pretty damn nice and anyone who says otherwise does not no what they are talking about
    SGMAN911
    This amp is amazing, and now its $200 at musiciansfriend and anywhere else. THIS IS A GREAT AMP FOR ANYBODY NOT JUST BEGINNERS