Spider II 112 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II 112

I use an Ibanez RG120 (which I highly recommend, and you can read my review on that under electric guitars) with two humbuckers. This music suits any style I through at it. My styles are classic rock, blues, and metal. The amp can make a ton of sounds. It comes with 6 different amp models, clean, twang, blues, crunch, metal, and insane. Each of these have a second model built in as well, so the amp actually comes with 12 models. The clean channel remains the same at 10 as it does at 2 so, no it does not become distorted at high levels. The distortion can be any where from a nice warm clean tone, to a balls to the wall death metal tone.

I play classic rock, metal, and blues. This amp is a great match. I have been playing for 5 years. I own an acoustic simulator, a smallc clone analog chorus, and a Boss DS-1 Distortion pedal. I wish a would have asked if this amp would be on sale soon, because about a month after I bought it it went on sale for $200.00. If this amp were stolen or lost I would just go one step up and buy a 212 instead of the 112. The things that I love about this amp is the versatility and the Celestion. I hate nothing about this amp. The only thing that I wish this amp had was a celestion greenback instead of a regular celetion 12".

This amp is extremely reliable and extremely durable. I could definetly depend on this amp, and I would use it at a gig without a back up. The amp has never broken down. I have slammed this amp into walls, cars, and anything else that got into my way as I was walking with it and it is still holding together well.

I think that this amp was made in 2005. This amp is versatile enough to play any style of music on. I play classic rock, rock, blues, metal, and this amp is versatile enough to play these styles. This amp has four different channels (a-d). This amp has an effects loop, which includes chorus/flange, phaser, tremelo, delay, tape echo, sweep echo, reverb, and a noise gate. Three of these effects can be used at once. This amp has a headphone jack. I use this amp for jaming with freinds and I use it for practice. This amp has plenty of power, for jaming, small gigs, and practice. This amp is 75 watts and is solid state. This amp features a celestion 12" speaker.

Aethen
    blink blink blink (first review) sounds like he has no idea what he's talking about
    Shib
    Yeah he is just pissed because he placed his amp in the middle of a sidewalk. I just bought this amp used for 210$ (CA). Apparently they stopped makeing them becuase the Spider III's are comeing out... Anyways so far I am really happy with this amp. It is a lot better than my Kustom Solo 16r.