Spider II 15 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II 15

It sounds great and the best part of the insane channel is that even if you don't know any solos, just seshing on it sounds like you're a pro. It works best with a guitar with a wambecker if you want lots of range from soft to hard. It suits any styles from jazz to heavy metal. It's only noisy on metal and insane because of distortion which is obvious. The distortion in insane is pretty brutal but it sounds awesome.

I play all styles of music on this but mostly rock or hard rock and it suits all types well. If it were stolen or lost I would be very sad and buy another one immediatly. I love everything about it and don't hate a thing. My favorite feature is definitly the insane mode you can play for hours and the only thing stopping you is your hand getting tired.

This is a pretty reliable amp but it wouldn't be suited for a gig because it's digital and isn't quite loud enough. It's very durable and reliable so I give it a 5.

It's brand new and is an amazing amp. It has 4 modes: clean, crunch, metal, and insane. It is very versatile is addicting. I can't really think of any features I wish it had. I use this amp for practise and it is definitly powerful enough. I really like the features on this it has chorus flange, phaser, tremolo, sweep echo, tape echo, reverb and alot more!