Spider II 15 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II 15

Purchased from: Long & Mcquade

I'm using this amp with a Fat Strat and it sounds great. I play alot of styles (classic rock, punk rock, metal, alternative, modern rock, blues) and it can fit them all very nicely. Like I said, the insane channel is awesome, it has very high gain that is really good for metal. This amp can suit basically any style you throw at it. I highly recommend this amp for beginners, but its also great for intermediate and advanced players.

This amp is very well worth the price, it's a very good quality amp and it's affordable as well. I'm very familiar with the Line 6 products and I'm very glad I chose this amp. I love everything about this amp, and if it were stolen, id probably upgrade to the Spider II 30 or the 112 for some extra power and the footswitch control but still this amp is very powerful. You could play this amp for hours on end it it would still own, I just love this amp!

This amp is very sturdy and dependable, I've had it for a year now and so far nothing has broken yet. Suprisingly I had used this amp to perform in front my school in the gym, and I have to say it was more than loud enough and it wasn't even at full volume! It was beside my friends Kustom 35 watt amp and it just owned his amp! This amp is very reliable and its just awesome.

My Line 6 Spider II 15 amp was made in china probably in 2003 or 2004. This is a very versitile amp. It has four channels (clean, crunch, metal, and insane). The insane channel is just amazing! It has so much distortion and yet in between playing theres no noise or anything thanks to the noisegate. This amp has two effects knobs called smart control FX, which can work simultaneously, that give you chorus, flange, phaser, tremelo, sweep echo, tape echo, and reverb. It has a headphone jack, which is good for practicing at home, and also a CD/mp3 port so you can play along with your favorite tunes! This amp is very powerful, and for 15 watts, its pretty impressive.