Spider II 15 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II 15

Purchased from: Ebay

I play an Epi Les Paul Black Beauty with 3 humbuckers. I play classic rock, heavy metal and more on this practice amp and this amp plays good enough and it plays very well, (just as good as a Marshall or peavy practice amp). I play usually at 1/4 of the master volume and 1/2 at the channel setting (1/8th of what the amp can do) and my mom still tells me to turn it down so for a small 15 watt, this is the best you'll get.

Like I said before, this amp is perfect for me so if you play Classic rock, Heavy Metal, death metal etc, this amp will prolly suit your style. It's probably also good for emo and punk music. If it were stolen, I'd call my insurance company and buy a new one. My favourite feature is pretty every extras on this amp. I haven't found one thing I hate from this amp so chances are you won't either.

I think this amp is very durable and strong. I'd never use it at a gig when I can use the kick ass amps that are usually on stage. But I really depend on this one cause it's the only one I can practice with and I doubt it will break. If I breaks it, it's because I blasted it which will prolly not be the case with me.

I bought this amp in almost new condition off ebay for about 100$ Candian. It has 4 channles: Clean, Crunch, Metal and Insane. I use this amp with my Epihone Les Paul Black Beauty and I can't complain, 3 pickups on one guitar with an amp where you don't need to buy a bunch of pedals to get the effects you want. Heck, this amp has a programable phaser, tremolo effect, chorus flange, sweep and tape echo and reverb. And the rest is the stuff that comes standard on a small practice amp (drive, Bass, Mid, Treble and channel volume). With all the features, this amp kicks ass.