Spider II 15 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II 15

I use it with all kinds of styles such as hard rock and metal. The amp can echo and phase and even have the same effects as a wah-wah. It definately suits my music style. Which as I stated above is hard rock and metal. Yes, it is noisy, but I don't mean that in a bad way, I mean it in the best way possible. On all the settings it can be the same level of loudness unless you turn it down, and some such as insane setting makes it sound louder but it really isnt. No the clean channel is not distorted at high volumes unless you use the distortion effects.

I play hard rock and metal, and the amp is a great match for it because of the Metal and Insane settings. I have been playing for three years and I own a wah-wah, an acoustic guitar, and my electric is an exact replica of a Gibson Les Paul (not sure if it's real or not). If it was stolen I would definately buy it again because it was a great price for all the effects it has. There's nothing I wished I asked because I was given all the info straight up. I love the different settings and effects, and there is nothing I hate about it. I do wish it had a second plug in for another guitar. I did compare it to others in the store (amps from Yamaha and other companies) and still picked this one because of the effects and seetings it had.

I would definately use it in a gig over any other amp I have ever used (Besides a huge stack amp), the amo has never broken down, and I never neglect it cause it's such a great experience playing it. Very reliable and very durable.

The amp was perfect for the styles I play. I like to play hard rock and metal types of music and it had four different seetings for different types of music (clean, crunch, metal, and insane). It has many different distortion effect such as reverb, phaser, and echo. Plus many other distortion effects. I have used them all, and love mixing effects to create different sounds. I don't know what year the amp was made in, but it has so many features that I can't think of any that I wish it had. I use the amp in my room and it definately has enough power for me. This thing is loud!

Guitar(V)asta
    this is an awesome amp but dude... are you like sucking up or something cause you rated it all tens... there are definately better amps out there.
    zoso1016
    just ordered one yesterday - sooooo excited to get it!!!!! i'll probably write a review