Spider II 210 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II 210

Purchased from: Sam Ash

I'm using a Kramer guitar, that has two quadrail humbuckers. I like to use harmonics to get a great sound out of my style. I don't do drop D tunning, ever! This amp is great for any music style, blues, death metal, reg. metal, prog., hard rock, rock n' roll, anything. It's is great to play with this amp with the delay because it's adjusted with Tap tempo. This amp has 4 programmable channels. The clean channel is just excellent when it's put at a high volume for everyone to hear. With 2x10" speakers, this amp is the greatest value on any website or store.

I've been playing for a long time now and my friends are impressed that I know so much on the styles of playing of other guitar players. I hope that everyone realizes that this is the best amp out on the market for your money. it may not say Marshall on the front, but hey it can sure as hell sound like one. I love the delay on this amp, and it's better than most delays on other amps.

This amp is very durable and reliable. there hasn't been one time I haven't jacked into it and played. I can lug this thing around in the back of my car and take it to jam sessions. This amp is great for the price and lasts and lasts forever. There hasn't been any scratches on my amp for the month I've had it. People don't like to touch it because they look at it and think it's expensive, but it's really not. This amp makes an impression with how it looks.

I play hard rock and '80s metal so this amp was perfect for me. He has 12 amp models that sound great. it has delay, chorus/flanger, phaser, tremolo, and reverb and a bunch of great stuff in it. It has a headphone jack but I would only use it at night when everyone's asleep. But when everyone's out of your house, take it out and rock as loud as you want. I use this amp at home and when I go to 2 bands that ask me to play for them. This amp shocks everyone when you bring it to their house, they think it's really big and that you can get a lot of power out of it, and it's true.

k1ng_pooh
    NO!!!!! SPIDERSARE THE APITAMY OF HOMOSEXUALITY.please if you going to buy this amp go get a marshall MG100DFX its so muchg better and you can use pdeals with it and teh distortionsis so much better it just better for teh same price, and its louder and not bad
    x_basskid_x
    "The distortions can be anywhere from Clapton-esque blues tones to Bring Me the Horizon style ass kicking distortion." LOL.
    Shizzster
    this amp is sexi my friend/band mate got it about a month ago and it is LOUD, it sounds amazing too. the cleans sound nice and the distorion sounds pretty sick too, it will sound digital on some settings but all in all its a beatifull amp, the effects are really nice to have too but it sucks that he doesnt have a pedal to control them, hes savin up for one now.
    KetchupLad14
    so if everyone's saying this amp sucks with pedals... (I have it but i havent really tried any pedals with it) does that mean its not worth buying a dunlop wah or a mxr phase 90 at all?
    Spanky Dude
    Hmm, ive played Marshall MG's. Personally i dont like them. I love this AMP, it packs a whole lotta noise for such a small thing and has some mean asses distortion on it. Only thing is that it doesn't got too well with pedals, but hey, why would you want one with this baby?