Spider II 30 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II 30

Purchased from: GAK

The styles are the great thing about this beast the distortion is brutal, the style switching is easy enough if you know what your doing and there are plenty of speicalised FX's like the phaser or tape echo, the clean channel can be a little rickity on high volume but do not let this persuade you not to buy it. it's still quality, see people looking for a dirty and distorted sound this is perfect for you if say your playing Slither with the Metal setting you can create the sound pretty decently.

Great styles great match for me and my distortion (you can sound like Steve Vai on this thing if your good enough). I own a Gibson SG Classic and a Gibson Les Paul and it sounds brilliant on both but even cheaper end guitars like my Ibanez is quality on the Spider. If it was stolen I'd buy another (unless I find the cullprit and impale him with my Gibson SG) other products to see are the Flextone Line 6 amps and the other Spiders, 112, etc.

The amp has never had a problem and I would not use a backup there's no need its all there and reliable.

Quality features very new amp, there are a good choice of styles here not much to miss out on and if you do then just buy a pedal, you can buy footswitch to change personalised settings on this thing too, the power here is shear quality.