Spider II 30 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II 30

I use EMG pickups and a strat with it and the diversity of the amp is pretty good. It can range from extremely loud to very quiet so you can play with friends or by yourself and not annoy other residents. It can make a large range of different tone and at Line6.com you can find the control settings for 27 famous songs. The distortion on insane and metal is all that you could ask for and the clean and crunch channels give you a crisp and clear tone.

I recomend the Spider II to every guitarist who want a good deal on an amp that they can depend on and just have a lot of fun with. I would take over many products, two thumps up!

You can depend on this amp very well it would be suitable for a club gig and it won't fail you. There is a two year warranty on it if you just pay a $20 deposit, so if the speaker blows or something you don't have to worry at all. It has never broken down or gave any sign of problems.

It has four channels: clean, crunch, metal, and insane. It has lots of effects like: reverb, tremolo, chorus/flange, phaser, tape echo, sweep echo, and distortion boost. I play a lot of classic and modern punk and this amp is great for it. It has 30watts and I usually use it for my own playing at home but sometimes for jamming with drummers. I am sure that it would plenty loud enough for club gigs or talent shows as well.