Spider II 30 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II 30

Purchased from: Guitar And Banjo Shop

The sound on this amp is amazing. Sounds a little digital but it's all good. I use a Squier (I know not the greatest) and it still sounds great. I have also played a ESP 100QM though it and it also sounds good. You get feed back if you turn it up really loud and your setting right by it but all amps do that. It go's just quite enough for you to play alone. The distortion in this amp is amazing but some people like to use there own pedal drpending on music style.

I was very impressed with this amp. People said it sound so digital that it ruins the whole thing but they are wrong. The amps is amazing. I recomend it to any beginner or pro.

It is a pretty sturdie and just like any other if I played at a gig I would probley use it but I don't play at gigs (yet) so I don't need it there.

This amp is a new model from Line 6 so it isent to old. I play everythying from heavy metal to country to blues and it does really good. The amp has for channels clean, crunch, metal and insane. The clean channel is very good it has more of a low bassy sound to it but its warming. Crunch has more of a british rock blue thing goin for it. Metal gives you the sound to play punk type stuff and heaver. Insane is just what the name says it packs so much gain you can barely stand it. It's great for tapping or shredding you can also play stuff like Slipknot on it.