Spider II 30 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II 30

Purchased from: Sound Control

I use a Behringer with my Spider 2. It suits my music style, usually rock, I like to put the bass about halfway and drive all the way up, sounds so good. It has a wide variety of sounds and makes great noise with everyone. The clean is not ever distorted or vice versa. The distortion can be very distorted or only kind of if you know what your doing.

I use most styles of music and it suits all. I have been using this for a year now and its quite good. I use a Behringer electric on it and a black Stagg electro acoustic as well, it kidna makes droning noises with that guitar but overall an amazing amp. If I lost it or it got stolen I would buy another. I love the distortion on it, it's amazing. Don't hate anything. Although I do wish it had a footpedal to come with it so I don't have to stop during songs.

This is a very reliable and easy to use amp. I would use it at a gig without backup and it has never broken down, apart from one time but thas cus of the power goin out around our town.

This amp in my opinion is very versitile, you can change through 4 different settings, 'clean', which is very good for nice bluesy songs or solo's. 'Crunch' good for something with a slight tinge in it. 'Metal' which is distorted is good for songs with some distortion and backround chords. 'Insane' discribes itself, an awesome setting, great for those dragonforce and metallica songs. It has other settings like echo and tremelo, phaser etc. I dont really like these effects, they work ok but I don't use them often myself. I use the amp under my desk and it has enough power for me, it can go so damn loud it could break glass.. It shakes everything on my desk, my mum n dad get on to me for puttin it higher than a quarter of the volume, at that is being very tolerent.