Spider II 30 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II 30

Purchased from: lugardamusica.com

Here is where you see the actual miracle. I have a Ibanez GRX40 from that starters pack and I'm kind of ashamed by it beause now I'm pretty decente at the guitar but, man, once I plug my guitar to this amp and crack it up all the shame vanishes. I play a wide variaty of music since Green Day, to Metallica and this amp fits all those styles. When I play, say, Master Of Puppets it sounds as if I really was ol' Kirk. The sound is just awesome. And this amp is really powerful. It can blow off many amp with the same (allegedly) power.

Overall, and since I mentioned every thing before, I must say this amp is for any type of music be I blues, rock, old rock, progressive, metal, death, just whatever. It's for you.

I would, without a doubt, use this baby with no backup for some reasons: how rich can I get and afford another amp and unless you play hard and just tottaly mistreat your material, this one will not dissapoint!

I don't know how old the amp is but it looks pretty new to me. This amp is incredible! it has just a enormous window of possibility in terms of what music your trying to recreate, if you are new or not to music, if you just want to impress (yes people it looks damn good). I bought this amp in portugal and its a 75 watter, not 30. So I'm basing it on that. Sould be around the same thing.