Spider II 30 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II 30

Purchased from: Guitar Works

I am currently using an Epiphone Les Paul Special and a Jackson KE3 with Seymour Duncan pickups. The amp itself is amazing without normal effects pedals I mainly use metal setting however crunch is great for punk and normal rock. The never buzzes with good condition guitars but my friends old guitar had a pick up hanging off and it kept squeaking.

This amp is the best alround best amp for the money. I have tried many guitars through this amp it never lets you down and makes the best sound for distortion and effect quality for under 200 squid. I have been playing for bout seven years this was my third amp and compared to pre India Marshalls this amp wins hands down. If it were stolen I would hunt the f--ker down and then stab them with my Jackson the only bad point is the clean sound. I would heavily recommend an acoustic simulator if it is play a major part in your music. Currently use the Berhinger acoustic pedal for 14.99, it's very high quality.

I would use this without a back up as I have already it we tore the place down we had a pit and everything. It has never broken down despite frequent journees in a van. I have even used outside and there was no problems.

The amp was made in 2005 according to the box and has 4 presets clean crunch metal and insane. It came with footswitch to change channels. I currently play in a metal/punk band and we practice in a small garage our drummmer is extremely loud however the amp is never used over volume 5 so on 10 ten the sound would be a beast. Although I don't use clean much it's quite digital. It also has wide choice of effects including tremelo, chorus, phaser, reverb and echo.

will1990
    umm sweet this is my first time ever being first soo dare i say it but woot
    EmoSentinel
    I got this amp a coupel months ago.. its ok... I play mosthly emo... stuff and screamo... but good for the price and powerfull...