Spider II Half Stack review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II Half Stack

Purchased from: Guitar Center in Houston

I have a 1994 BC Rich NJ Warlock. The stock pick-ups suck. This amp was a dream come true. Not even a Marshall could make my guitar sound good. The SpiderII could. It has no feedback and it is more distorted than Corey Taylor's (Slipknot vocalist) new mask. You can enhance the metal sound by adding a BOSS Super Octave OC-3 to your line-up or putting EMGs in you axe.

I play metal and this is the best amp for it. There is nothing to hate about the amp, but the one thing I like most about it is the very crunchy distortion. Here is a list of popular metal bands that you can imitate with this amp: Slipknot, Hatebreed, Morbid Angel, Metallica, Korn, Pantera (long live Pantera), and Disturbed.

I have had many gigs and I still haven't even had to change a speaker. This is the only amp I cam rely on to last the whole gig.

This amp clearly has the most sound options in my opinion ,and it has a very wide range of selections. From Death Metal to Blues. From Funk to Punk, this amp cam do it all. It also has hidden features such as extra distortion and a noise suppresor. It has more power than my friends Mesa-Boogie Dual Rectifier. This amp has more features than any other amp.