Spider II Half Stack review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II Half Stack

I'm using an LTD with basic pickups (I'm getting a Jackson warrior for christmas) and this thing makes my guitar sound great, alot better than any other amp has ever made it sound. The clean channel is pretty good, I dont really use a lot of clean so I'm not really worried about it, sounds good to me though. I play a lot of metal, and it works perfectly, I couldn't ask for more for the price.

Well I'm in love with this amp, mainly because of what it ofofers for such a low price, and I would reccomend it to anyone who doesnt have a lot of money but wants to sound really good. When I bought it I even tried out a Marshall head and I like this one better. So I guess that says enough.

I have cranked this thing as loud as possible and a speaker hasnt blown, and for the time I've had it its been reliable and very durable. I would most definately use it in a gig without a backup amp, I have no problems with it messing up or anything.

I bought the HD head 150 watts of power, and the features are great. This is the first time I've never needed a distortion pedal. The tones are so nice that I could s--t my pants with happiness. My drummer plays really hard and I can hear this amp soar over him perfectly. On my HD head the tremolo and delay can be adjusted by using the tap button. The tones are nice and everyone in my band loves it.