Spider II Half Stack review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider II Half Stack

I use a PRS Billy Martin SE and a Gibson Sonex and they both sound great through it. I also tryed my BC Rich through it on the insane distortion and it sounds really nice! Non of the clean sounds get distorted, the volume increases, tone stays the same. This holds its own against any valve amp, the sound is jsut so full and thick.

I play rock/punk type music and before this amp I used a Vox AD50VT with a Danelectro Black Paisley distortion pedal along with some more effetc pedals. Since I got this amp I only use amp distortion and the onboad effects as they are all a guitarist needs. They are just so good! I bought the FBV Express with it and that is all I need. 4 pedals for the 4 channels that I've programmed, tuner and volume/wah pedal. This amp is great, Line 6 rocks!

Haven't gigged it yet but it looks sturdy enough. I would trust it, nice and solid.

This power packed beast has 4 programable channels and a huge 150watt stereo sound! It has 12 different sounds ranging from clean to insane distortion and 7 effects including delay, chorus/flanger and my favorite reverb! You can also have 3 effects on at once!