Spider III 15 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider III 15

Purchased from: RockShop

I use a unheard branded guitar which doesn't sound so good(I'll remedy that when I have enough money, lol), yet this amp transforms it all. It sounds awesome with all different kinds of music, ranging from stairway to heaven to canon rock, then to heavy metal, and even some classical pieces like Spanish Ballad. Overall, it's the best amp I have ever had.

Overall, it's the best amp I have ever had. If it were stolen, I would find this person's finger prints, find out Who he is, stalk him for 10 days to find a good time to stike, then I will get the amp back and have him marry michael Jackson. Although I think the amp would be better if it had a pedal to Switch channels, like the bigger versions of this

Never broken, dependable, sturdy. Only problem is that if you poke it hard enough, it leave a mark forever. I don't think it will ever break down, though. Unles I get a sledgehammer and bash it on the speakers about twice a second, then maybe, I say maybe, it'll break (Who would wanna do that anyway, huh? )

Quite a good amp, I would say. Not sure about the year it was made. The Amp is really sturdy. I kinda dropped it on a concrete path 3 or 4 times and it has not broke. It has 4 channels, going from clean (with no distortion) to insane (which has so much distortion you can make out the individual notes! ).

beno_guitar9
    This amp is great.Every channel is great. I like the insane 'cause I play metal stuff. I saw some people complaining on the clean channel. they say it has much feedback noises. Well guys... that is true but only if you're using a guitar with single colis. is a total different story if you're using a guitar with hubuckers.