Spider III 75 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider III 75

Purchased from: Tonika Music shop

I'm using a cheap model of a strat, and I have no clue of the pickups, I think it was 3 coil pickups, and this beast plays whatever I want. Weather it's holiday by greenday, or triviums anthem, or wonderwall by Oasis. It really suits everyones tastes. The 400+ presets are also fantastic, although it took about an hour to know this thing and how to save, I managed to save all ma favorites where I wanted them to be. And the sound that this amp produces, I swear it was a 120 watt.

I play anything from rock, metal, all the way to acoustic songs. This amp definetly suits all tastes. I have been playing for 6 months, and while many people say that aint long enuf to have experience, trust me, you don't need experience to say that this is a beast. There are 2 flaws about this amp tho, one, Line 6 didn't tell me about this amp sooner, and secondly, it didn't come with a footpedal. But I would always buy one of them later. If this thing got robbed, I would personally search the idiot, and kill him, this is just such a god send.

This amp, I feel that it will never break. The structure of it, is just really built and steady. I have only had the amp for about 4 hours, so I have not tested if it would break down, but from what I have seen, it will definetly stay strong. This amp doesn't need tubes, and can get a lot of different sounds from it.

This amp, is by far my best buy. Ok guys, before I bought this, I went crazy on it, researching it every possible time and wandering what it's features are. In the end, it was definetly worth the wait. The features on this thing are amazing. First of all, when I ordered it, I had no idea of its size, and I didn't want it to be small, but trust me, this thing is a monster. When I took off the box and everything, I was really suprized, this thing is about the size of an adverage tv. The features are amazing, there is soo much difference through each of the 12 presets (crunch, blues, metal etc.) and the 400 presets, there just unbelieveable.