Spider III 75 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider III 75

Purchased from: Music Go Round

I use Both a Epiphone Les Paul And a Squier Strat This amp sounds Great With Both! I play all types of rock and a little blues. Seeing as It has Amp models for clean and Rock it suits my Music styles well. Plus It seems to cut the excess sounds my strat makes.I t Has 12 Amp Models so it gives you a nice variety there. The Clean stays Clean models Stay Clean to which is good if you want to play loud but without the crunch. But If You want Distortion and I mean CRAZY Distortion Just put it on insane and crank the volume.

I play Rock and a little Blues So this is Perfect for me.I Have Been Playing for Three years And with Little Gear (This Is my Second Owned amp but i have "borrowed" others). I Kinda Researched this amp a little before I bought it and was impressed. I even played it at Guitar Center along with a Few Fender AMps and a Peavy one. I Liked THis one The Most.I would ABSOLUTLEY buy another one if It was Stolen for this is a great amp for the money. I love how The presets Give You sounds of great Artist but Can also Give You a great Amp sound aswell.I hate the fact that it takes a while to find some of the settings though and how some are the same with a different name but hey Theres always flaws right?This Is a great amp and i recomend it to any one Beginner or or Expert or someone in the Middle.

I Can Deppend on this amp so far It has been good for me. I Doubt i Will Need a backup Now for we play small crowds and such But I could always hook it into a PA system.It hasn't Broken Down on me so far and I doubt It will. Line 6 has impressed me.I try to be Carefull with my amps and guitars but I have dropped it once and it seems fine aftewards.

Well These amps get alot of crap and I can't seem to find out why. This Amp Has 400+ Presets and 6 Effects2 can be used at a time though.Thing about the presets are that some of them are the same with different names.You can also Create Your own Preset and save to one of the 4 Channels.The Chromatic Tuner is a Nice addition but it's a little "touchy" I use this amp with my band and for practice Though I haven't got a chance to play it Live yet.