Spider III 75 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider III 75

I use my Fender with it and I usually use the treble pickup. It suits my music perfectly and it is hardcore and stuff like that. Oh it's really loud which is perfect. It's really loud on the insane metal and crunch settings. The clean setting is always clean no matter how high the volume. it's awesome perfect distortion.

I play hardcore, screamo, metal, and post hardcore and it matches perfectly. I have been playing for 5 or 6 months now. I own a Fender Stratocaster. If I lost this (which is unlikely cause it's big) I would definetly buy it again. I love everything and anything about it. I only hate that I don't have a pedal but I probably love the channel switching the most. I compared it to a couple of amps but this was the best by a long shot.

I could definetily depend on it in a gig. it's has never broken down on me. I haven't had it that long though so I want be that sure yet but so far it works perfectley jusy like I wanted it to. I definetly recomend any Line 6 amp definetly a spider 3. I would want more amps for a gig though it isnt that perfect.

I think this amp was made in '06 or '07. It is very versatile it can range form blues to country to some intense hardcore. It has a headphone jack and many effects such as delay and phaser. It has 4 customizable channels. I wish there was a button for distortion but it's fine anyway. I really don't use the blues setting on my but hey it's there if I need it. I use it all the time and it's got plenty of power for me. You can plug your ipod in to it. You can also plug a pedal in it too. It also has 400+ Presetsfor famous artists like Killswitch Engage and As I Lay Dying.