Spider III 75 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider III 75

I am running an Epiphone Futura Prophecy FX(EMG 81, EMG 85, Floyd Rose) and let me tell you the distortion sounds great! But this amp can do much more, and I often find my self playing music music that I would never play before.I love this amps abilities to replicate amps that cost thousands of dollars more.

Overall this is a very good and very versitile amp. It is a very good value. Although there are better amps for more money, This amp can replicate them with ease.I love the Pre-sets and The different FX, they eliminate the need for pedals. This amp would work Live, But this thing is amazing when your just Jammin' with your band or messing around in your room. Awesome buy!

I got this for $50 less at Guitar Center because it was a floor model and it has not broken down. if it would I would buy another one. I would also Gig this without a backup, it is definitley reliable and loud enough.With two or three of these you would be able to play a gig with ease!

The Line 6 Spider III is an extremely versile guitar amp. With over 400 band and song pre-sets, this thing will have you playing late into the night.With 4 channels and 6 different style settings (Clean, Blues, Crunch, Metal, Twang, Insane) with 2 levals for each. on top of that it includes 6 more FX settings. This is all topped off with a 12" Celestion Speaker.

SPBY
    So far all i've read in these reviews are Solid State vs. Tube reviewers. It sounds fine until you turn it past its limits (up near 10)... I have a Vintage Walnut Fender (which is the best sounding fender i have ever played or heard) and an ok ESP LTD F-100FM. To all of the people saying that the tone sucks, maybe its your guitar because i can hear a massive difference between these two guitars. I have also played my guitars through an old marshall, and a randall, and the tone sounds exactly the same on all 3 amps, unless i use the awesome effects (which sound fine) on the spider III. I used to use a boss Distortion pedal, and the distortion on the spider is much better.. and you do get less hum because of the noise gate, and when you're playing, your playing should overshadow the hum, unless you don't know how to mute out your other strings. So go learn how to play the guitar, or take the tube fanboy sh*t elsewhere.
    zackmuise
    Hexagram wrote: You have the worst spelling and punctuation errors I have ever seen on the internet...congratulations
    ahahah, after reading that I was so annoyed, and prayed that someone would say taht, hi 5
    sixstring sicko
    this comment is for image 6. there was a ****ing sicker telling u how to configure your pickups! **** the place i got it from took of the stickers!
    nightraven
    Tanman0725 wrote: Which one would be better, line 6 spider three, or, Roland cube 30x?
    the roland cube, without a doubt.