Spider III 75 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider III 75

Purchased from: Franks Music Centre

I have 2 electric guitars, and this amps works fine with both. One is a Peavey generation, and the other, an Epiphone Dot. I usually play it in my small bedroom, and it gets way loud in there. I have used it Live once, and it sounded waaaay better than it did in my room. Also, this amp can get loud. Really loud.

This is my second guitar amp I have owned. I have also owned a Peavey transtube, although I don't know the wattage or anything. If this guitar was stolen (I do NOT lose my guitars or amps) I would definitely buy another one. Or, I would try to find it, as it is a great amp.

I have used this amp every day since I got it. And, it has held up perfectly since then. I used in one gig without a backup, and I probably always will (at least until I get one of those huge two peice jobs). And, this amp has no technical issues what'soever. I have looked it over multiple times, and it seems to be great.

This amp seems to be Brand New, and fits me perfectly. And guess what: I play lots of kinds of music. Punk, metal, acoustic, I play it all. And, this guitar has many different settings, although it may take awhile to get used to. It has a phaser, echo, sweep echo, and even channel settings.

Pat Borden Sr
    As a beginner I wanted an amplifier that would give me a lot of variety, without having to lay out a ton of cash for stompboxes. I'm perfectly happy with the way my little amp sounds. I'm no pro, but I know what I like. My only complaint would be that it's nearly impossible to remember where all the presets are.