Spider IV 75 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider IV 75

The sound quality is absolutly fantastic. One thing I do really appreciate with the Spider IV 75 watt amp is that it is not constantly making noise if you accidentally brush over the guitar strings. On the down side to that It can be hard listening when you are hammering the notes if your volume is considerably low, which is alright because ofcourse with so many options, it would be easy to fix the settings for that situatuion. The amp can make thousands of sounds including every genre that includes a guitar. I play in drop d alot and I practice songs from bands like metallica, AcDc, Slipknot and the sound is great. The sound is overall amazing.

I am a heavy metal type person, But then again, I enjoy acoustics also. This amp makes everyone's preference possible due to it's endless possibilities of effects and and distortions. You can download more effects off the line6 website at www.line6.com and My final opinion is it is worth getting.

At this point, I am not sure because I recently just started playing, But then again, I think it is perfectly durable so far. Even though I couldn't Give You any valuable information, I hope you will Be influenced with the idea that everything else has been found very well built.

The Spider IV 75 from it's producer, Line 6, Is a very unique amplifier. For 75 watts, it has a descent price of $299.99 in which I purchased from Guitar Center. The amp has a screen to give you a menu of basic and advanced features, such as having a built in tuner. Also having Diffrent sounds already programmed from diffrent bands such as the distinct sound you hear from Slipknot. I heard the amp can somehow automatically make your guitar sound like it is in drop d when it is actually in standard tuning. You can hook your mp3 or ipod into the amp and Jam along with your favorite songs. It Has some upgraded features that you don't recieve in alot of amps and all for a affordable price. So overall the features are very good quality.

y&t ozzy
    i ownthis amp and it is truley amazing the 1 thing that pis*es me off is that the headphone jack is in the back not that i use them,and th cd/mp3 is alsoin the back oh and the fbv apart from that buy it 5*
    ChaoBreeder
    Okay, I am a complete beginner. This amp looks good to me because it's fairly cheap, has more than enough features that I could ever use, and many different sounds. I have never played a tube amp, so I'm not familiar with the sound. I am more interested in the presets that are featured on it. Now, I know that they wont sound EXACTLY like the guitarist or the song, but will RESEMBLE it. The only amp I have is a crappy 5 watt amp that came with my guitar. I think this will be a big upgrade, regardless if its tube or ss.