Spider IV 75 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider IV 75

Purchased from: Amazon

Through my Yamaha Pacifica, I can get any tone I want aslong as I'm prepared to put in the time to fiddle with all the controls, the song settings are mostly ok and accurate, providing you have them at a high enough volume.

I play a mixture of music I can find a tone to suit all styles. The major flaw with the amp is the volume, your saved presets are at a saved volume and if you are like me and you use it in the house at a low volume and then go off to band practise and have to put the volume up every time you change a tone, it gets really annoying. Overall this amp is pretty good, but if your playing live a lot its not for you.

The amp is mostly very reliable, it sometimes switches off and on again in the middle of playing something but that doesn't happen often. It is a pain though.

This amp has just about every feature that you will ever need, huge amount of effects and a looper, which is ok, but its only 14 seconds and you can't save it.

MaggaraMarine
    How much does this differ (soundwise) from the Spider I amp? Because I'm really not a fan of its sound and feel.