Spider IV 75 review by Line 6

Line 6: Spider IV 75

I play a Standard Squire Stratocaster that I upgraded with a Seymour Duncan humbucker. The high distortion tones are very good with little to no excess buzzing and other unpleasant sounds. The clean sounds are good but could be a little better, but with some effects thrown in, you can make some very desirable clean tones. This amp is very loud and is somewhat hard to use in the home but it does very well miked or in small venues.

I play a lot of hard rock with power chords and this amp fills that job very well. Line 6 does very well with digital tones and effects for hard rock tones. I have had several amps and used other people's amps and the Line 6 brand is my favorite to use. If someone stole it, I would definitely buy a new one. I thought about a Marshall amp before but this one had so many features on it that it seemed better to me and is better. I would recommend this amp to anyone, amateur or expert.

The amp is very durable and heavy. I would not be worried at all about it falling apart or something breaking. It is very sturdily built and wired efficiently as to preserve the sound and quality. I have sat on this amp and played it and it has shown no signs of wear or tear. It still looks as new as when I bought it.

The features on this amp are amazing. The first thing you notice is how versatile the tone is. Any kind of tone you want can be easily accessed or created. The Spider IV 75 carries presets dialed in by numerous bands and recording artists. The loop machine is very useful and I have added up to five tracks at one time. My only complaint for the features is that the loop is somewhat difficult to use without a stomp pedal to control it.

marvinperkins
    just as Anna implied I am alarmed that any body able to make $4435 in one month on the internet. have you seen this web page trunc.it/l4u3d