Vetta II review by Line 6

Line 6: Vetta II

Purchased from: Private seller

I use it with a Gibson Explorer with Dual Humbuckers, A Tele with Tele Humbuckers, A Tele with Tele Single Coils, A Jazzmaster with P90s, a Jackson Dinky with 2 Humbuckers, an Acoustic, An Electra X260, and even a Bass. I play several styles including Jazz, Progressive Rock, Progressive Metal, Country (kinda), Rock, and Metal/Jazz Fusion (mostly Progressive in general). This amp Plays all of those styles and more. I use it on all possible settings... Even Synth string settings... And I get no excessive noise. The clean can be as sparkly clean or as "slightly" overdriven as you want and you can get the most ridiculous heavy distortion you could ever need beyond what is necessary.

I have been playing for 13 years. I am a Gear-Head and a "Professional" Musician... I know my sh-t. I was a typical "analog all the way" kinda guy until the other guitarist in the band got a vetta. Now all I need is my vetta. If there was anything I would change about it would be adding tubes... You can get a tube power amp and run it "Direct Out" and get all the tube power you want with limitless amp effect combinations.

I have had no issue with it in the year and a half since I have had it and I know it was at least 5 years old when I got it.

This is the most versatile amp ever made. It has 64 Channels (4 per bank with 16 Banks) and the combinations are so limitless you can not use every option in all 64 channels. Channel switching with the optional FBV floorboards. For studio applications the floorboard is not necessary. It has a footswitchable fx loop. It has every possible feature you could ever need and then some. I use this amp in the studio in practice and at live gigs. It is stereo with Dual-Amp options and dozens of stereo effects. You can plug it into your computer via midi and download new tones, adjust your own tones and download updates.