AVT100 review by Marshall

Marshall: AVT100

The sound is excellent. The clean tone is beautiful, very crisp. While the overdrive one brings out the famous Marshall crunch. Ovredrive 2 is a very heavy distortion. Excellent for stuff like 'The Tea Party' and 'Korn'. The on board effects are excellent. You can turn them on/off via the foot switch and there are 16 all up. When not playing, the amp is dead quiet, I was amazed. I am using my Fender telecaster with a seymore duncan hot rails humbucker in it and it sound great.

Overall, this amp rocks. The best thing I have ever bought in my life so far. It's easily loud enough for pubs and small parks and it also sounds amazing. If it was stolen, I would definately buy it again if I had the money. Highly Recommended.

It's a Marshall. Do I need to say more? For a 100watt amp, it's not heavy at all which was suprising. I would definately use it on a gig with out a backup.

The amp was made in 2004. It is a 100 watt combo with 16 on board fx. Four way footswith, three channels; clean, overdrive 1 and overdrive 2. Overdrive 1 is your typical Marshall crunch, while overdrive 2 is for more of your heavy stuff. The clean tone is absolutely beautiful. This Marshall is a Vintage series. The mesh on the front is grey which looks stunning.