AVT275 review by Marshall

Marshall: AVT275

Purchased from: from a friend

I play almost all styles of music using this amp and it is easily suitable for all. I play anything from Ozzy Osbourne and Guns N' Roses to the likes of Clapton and Stevie Ray Vaughan. It can be a very noisy amp, I have played this almost loud enough to brake glass and the master volume was on about 5. I'm dreading turning it up past that in an enclosed room. This amp can make all sots of sounds, it has a very wide variety. You can make the distortion almost as brutal as almost as brutal as you want or very minimal. It has 2 OD channels with make distortion very flexible.

I love this amp, I wouldn't trade it in, unless I was to recieve a stack. I been playing 2 years and alongside my amp I have a Vox Wah, Bad Monkey Tube Oberdrive, DS-1 Distortion, Marshal Regenorator, RP50 and another wah wah. I would definately buy it again if it got stolen. I love everything about it and according to the user manual there are still some features I have not yet tried out which I'm looking foward to haha. My favourite feature is probaly the the effects it comes with and the adjustablity of them, e.g. with delay you can adjust the delay time. Awesome. The only thing it lacks is a recording channel which I can then play over. Overall it's perfect.

This is a very reliable amp. I would definately take it to a gig without a backup. This amp has never broke down on me at all. The only thing that's ever gone wrong is not havin channels set right which was my fault. The reliablity of this amp is very hgih from what I have so far encountered from it and I would recomend using it at a gig to anyone.

This amp has many features. It has its own built in effects which make the amp sound perfect. The AVT275 can satisfy any player whter it being metal and hard rock to blues and country. It has headphone jack, effects loop, 2 OD channels, 1 clean & 1 acoustic simulator channel. I can't think of any features that it doesnt't have that I wish it did have. Maybe a recording feature, but besides that it's got almost everything ou can want in an amp. I have used this in a performance once before and it gave easily enough power, but I mostly use it in my room and I have to put it low for that.

which ones pink
    I really hate it when people rate every area a "10". I don't think any amp deserves a 10 all around (unless it's like a Two-Rock or something), and this is not exactly a great amp. Please try to resist the "new product rush" and get some experience with piece of gear before you write a review for it.
    convictionless
    ya i know what you mean but actually i found this amp but in head form and if you match with a nice low sounding metal cab it soudns pretty rockin and ive played it lots. also people say this amp cant get good distortion i think its perfect for like metalcore and Alexisonfire type sounds. if you want a amp that can do everything well thats the carvin V3 amd its a pretty sweet amp