AVT50H review by Marshall

Marshall: AVT50H

I am useing a Schetcer Dimond Series Black Hawk. I'm putting in EMG 10 and 14. My music style is like I said heavy stuff. And it suites it perfect. I mostley use it in my room. It is good sounding but I jus moved into an apartment and I use head phones now. But it's not that noisy. This amp can make any sound you throw at it. The clean is good at high and low volume. Not really distorted unless its gain is on all the way. I play with the clean settings.

I play mostley metal stuff and this and that go hand n' hand. I have been playing around 2-3 years, but still as good as many. I also have a Ibz 10 amp that I use to travel with, I have a Boss Dis Pedal, Danelectro Talk pedal, Morely & Crybaby wah's, my guitr that I mentioned, and a GR3 Ibanez. I'm getting a tuner rack and a hush board along with a effects board. If it were stolen I would buy another. Probably the stack though. I love every thing about it. I hate the feed back so get a hush pedal! I like the reverb on it. I compared it to Crate, other Marshalls, Fender, Roland, and many others. But I like it the way it is.

I can fully depend on it, the only back up would be another, it is by far the most relyable that I have used. the only thing that broke, is that I blew out a 12" speaker. I don't know about tubes, but I put in a jensens 60's gold speaker.

I think this is a f--ing killer monster amp! I actually have the combo, but this is a bas ass amp! I have no idea when this was made, I think in 2000-2001, but I dont know. I play like heavy s--t. Like ane where from Iron Madden to Rammstein, and this amp can do it all. Full out dirty and clean. This monster has 2 channels, clean and dirty. Is comes w/ a footswitch. It has a CD jack so you can plug in you CD player, and it has a head phone jack. The back has other stuf but I havent played with the back yet. The only thing I wish this had is a 15" not a 12". And that it would have more channels. But my opinion doesn't count much, does it? I mostely use this in my house. But when me and my friens jam I use it. And this has enough power for what you need, just get it (but if your like me, it could always need more power.)